Using predefined messages in your chat sessions through Jabber is really easy.
- Login to your administration interface and go to Settings, then Predefined Messages.
- Add or edit the predefined message(s) you wish to use in your chat sessions.
- Fill out the short code for each predefined message you add/edit and wish to use. This is the short code you will use in jabber. In this how-to try use /hi as short code for one of them.
- Write and send #predefined to the information bot (this is the first bot you added to you buddy list), and you will receive a list of available predefined messages.
- Start a test session from your website, and verify that everything is working by sending /hi through jabber.