This guide will show you how to implement cSupport into your Squarespace site.
1. Go to the ‘Website Management‘ section from the dropdown menu and find the ‘Architecture‘ link under the Structure column.
2. Find an empty section, scroll down and click ‘Add widget‘ written by small letters.
3. Click on ‘Text/HTML‘ and choose to configure.
4. Change the Internal Title to cSupport and click on the ‘Create Widget‘ button
5. Enable the new widget by hovering over the section
6. Go back to your site, find the next section and click ‘Edit section HTML‘
8. Click ‘Save & Close‘ and you’re done!